Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Billy in Okinawa



A few days before I left.... Now I am going at almost 3 months and think what a long way to go. I am officially all settled in, and even made my first trip to Taipei, Taiwan. An exciting trip with lots of adventures, including being stuck at 11 pm with no hotel. I was so tired and sea sick that even the metro station seems comfy for a night cap. More to come........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home