Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Sunday, October 09, 2005


The very first entry......to my family. Just wanted to let you know how I miss and love you all!
Not a day goes by when I look onto my picture frames and imagine what travesudas the kids are doing now, what finger my dad has slammed a nail into, what book is my sister reading now, which new car part has my brother bought, what new bargain has Nysa found and lastly whats cooking on the stove, mole or chiles reyenos?
I also want to sqeeze the chubby legs my handsome new nephew Benjamin Thomas has. I can already hear the screams of Danyelle, Rebecca and Emely fighting as to who's turn is it to clean the room, I can see Mathew trying to hide his toys from Andrew, while is Andrew is occupied running like a chiken without his head, trying to hide from his Tia Cristy because all she wants is a kiss! Not to mention the best dog in the world!!! Guido barking as hard as he could to the stupid old man of a neighbor, "He who shall not be named" for fear that I can get sued for putting his name on this site.
I miss you all!!!
PS
What can you see me doing?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much we miss you too!

Friday, November 11, 2005 1:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home