Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Famous Tug of War

Isn't that the most cuttest kid!!!
We gathered down on route 58 in Naha City
for the world famous tug of war. I don't
know how many people went, but it's the
largest in the world. Me you ask? Oh, just the casual blisters since I let my side to victory. Ok, no not really, BUT it was a blast. There were taiko drummers and men again balancing sticks up the air. I still don't quite understand why they do that, but hey, its cool to watch.

You can see more pictures, just click to the right and you can view the album titled "Tug of War"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home