Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, February 02, 2006

No Me Des.... Babies



Here they are at school. Coffee and reading letters from the students.


My mom went with me to special class, and we had our lesson.



The students from 2nd grade, took picutes with us. They really enjoyed the class!


My dad fiesting away in the goregeous view restaurant.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que bonitos!!!

odd

Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need um' back! You can't have 'um! I'm so glad they they're having a great time (they should have taken me with them!).
~ Nysa ~

Friday, February 03, 2006 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Elvira said...

they are having a blast. all the girls love my dad,,,,,of coarse! he is such a flirt!!!!!!!! we went to eat sushi... you know what he only ate? Melon. No sushi for him! hehe

Friday, February 03, 2006 9:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home