Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Saturday, January 28, 2006


I did a project with the kids, they had to find the way to LAX from my house. I had the kids use the airplane and explain to me how to get from the house to the airport using, "On the corner of Rosemead and Garvey turn left." It was quite fun and they really enjoyed it. Especially because i got colored pictures from the internet of Target, McD's, K-Mart, Mobil Gas and put them on the poster board. They enjoyed looking at the kinds of stores we have back home.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you put in the sex shop around the corner!!!!!!!!!????
- Oddry

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They looked that up before they left...Oddry, hey woman hows it going? Its been a long time.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 12:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up? up and around, in and out... literally! Heard you too, another baby?

Oddry

Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, we had another...last one, NO MORE! Hey dork, good pics of the parents, looks like they are having a good time.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a vacation from your brother & the childrens!! I get to go next! Miss you Viry!
~ Nysa ~

Friday, February 03, 2006 12:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home