Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Friday, January 27, 2006

Do Your Parents Want to Eat the School Lunch?


Are you kidding me? My parents' eat the school lunch? Is this a trick question? Hmm, how should I answer? Yes, please. Can they have the crunchy fish eggs?
If I don't eat the school lunch, what makes you think they will too? Pig ears and crunchy fish eggs won't do the trick.

Ok, so the school lunches are not THAT bad. Ok, well they are on some days. Takaza-San always tells me what days I won't like the food, which is most days. Thanks for the offer, really...but I will bring my parents their lunch. My mom and dad will be joining me at school for 2 days doing interview games with the kids. God help them!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have my parents bring you a happy meal when they go see you next week.

Saturday, January 28, 2006 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro please!!!!!!!! yesturday we had fried sardins with the eyes and head intact still! quite YUK!!!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home