Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Afro-Nest Restaurant/Bar

Hmmm. Yes, I know... the place that I ended going to last night is called the Afro-Nest. I was supposed to hit sushi with a girlfriend of mine but instead we met some other people and met at this crazy underground bar..... WHERE THEY MAKE YOU WEAR AFROS!!!!

Here is a picture of the menu...PS... they don't like Gaijins!


THIS PICTURE READS:
*Assholes are not welcomed!!
*You have to be genglemen
*We accept JapaneseYen cash only
*Here is Japan, You have to follow Japanese Customs and our rules!!
*We don't care English, You have to understand what we say
*If you break our rules, we will call the police soon






This is me and my pink afro..... don't I look cute? LOL


Here are some more pics of us with the fros.. for your viewing pleasures.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home