Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Monday, May 29, 2006

KOBE


Talk about looking short! That's me and Brett waiting to come home from Kobe!







That's inside our very nice 5 star hotel goofing around in the lobby. I have no idea what Jaime is doing... This hotel was awesome and all for free! Our bathrooms were bigger than the blue banana, with glass windows and all!




This one looks like a post card... dosn't it? This is downtown Kobe. I decided to do a bit of sightseeing on my own. Downtown reminded me of half Portland and half Santa Monica. I really enjoyed walking the streets of Kobe!


Posted by Picasa

This last one is of the Ropeway to the top of Mt. I forgot the name... sorry. But, I was so proud of mysleft! I did it! I actually went on it! You guys know how I get with heights! i usually get really really stiff, my knees lock and I feel that with every step I am going to fall over. My rememdy you ask??..... I had a toothless old lady cheering me up while I sat on the floor! LOL...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm, you know what they say about tall men????

Friday, June 02, 2006 9:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home