Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

When you read this, you will be dissapointed!


I SHALL NOT FEEL GUILTY
I actually did it, many people will be disappointed in me. I am sorry but I had to do it? Why did I steep so down to such levels? Well, little homesickness, mixed with a cold, add a little of a sore throat that won’t go away, and what do you get? The need to actually spend 9.00 dollars on a melon. I had a big craving for some fruit, So yes, 9 US dollars on a melon! The nerve! Stop what you’re doing! BOYCOTT do what you have to do, but yes, I spent 9 US dollars on a MELON!
Why so much? There is a thing called rent. Yes
rent. The melons here are specially grown and housed. So some of the 9 dollars goes to rent and for keeping of the melon. Do I sound crazy? It’s the only way that I can justify 980 Yen on a melon. If I think this melon is truly special, then I can enjoy it freely without feeling guilty that I spent 980 Yen on a melon.
Now the question you all been waiting to ask? Was it at least good? IT TURNED OUT TO BE ROTTEN!! I will return it tomorrow morning! YUK YUK YUK!!


UPDATE- Today I went and got a refund!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry girl, I understand your pain. ROTTEN!!! I feel ya!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never seen a big jug like that!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...that sucks dork! hope all is well! your bro!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home