Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Christmas Tree and India






















My Little Christmas Tree
how cute you are to me!!!
I had to buy a Christmas Tree. A little one but hey, a tree is a tree, right? All this week i have been doing Christmas lessons with the kids at school. I created a cool Chirstmas Jeopardy game for them, but instead just answer the questions. How well do you know Christmas?
1 How many reindeers does Santa Clause use on his sleigh?
A 5
B 10
C 9
2 What color was Santa Clause costume before the Coca Cola company changed his Santa outfit to red and white?
A Black and White
B Green and White
C Blue and White
3 What country uses real candels on the Christmas tree and every Christmas morning people gather around the tree to sing Christmas Carols?
A Finland
B Denmark
C Sweeden
Answers These are only a few questions that I used. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 C
2 B
3 B
I will be out of reach for about 18 days, as on the 16th of December I will venture out to India. Yes, India. So while you guys are enjoying yummy tamales I will be eating who knows what. If you are wondering why I am going to India. I will be volunteering out on an orphange in N. India for 7 days with a group of 23 ALT's. We will be in Delhi for 5 days then to the camp to teach English for 7 days and then travel through Calcutta, Varanassi, Pushkar and Angra Pradesh through the 5th of Januaray. Guess who thought of this? Yours truly. I am the leader of this adventure. Leave it up to me!
Wish me luck!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love your little tree....BE CAREFUL in India dork!

I miss you and an very proud of you....Merry X-mas..


Your bro.

Friday, December 16, 2005 3:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello everyone from India, well its hard here, very hard. but we will make it, hopefully. its very overwhelming so we all feel tired easily. our hands are dirty, fingernails black, but at the same time its a once in a lifetime opportunity! viry

Monday, December 19, 2005 9:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home