Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've Really Done IT!

Stuck in the hospital before leaving for India
The Okinawan Indian Thespians!
Taipei 101, the tallest building in the world!

I love that Caramel Machiatto.. Decaf..Soy milk..whip no foam!
These are our squat toliets sitting positions!

So some pictures to entertain you. I hit a wrong button and changed my blog look. While doing this I lost my personal links and so forth. So give my time to fix it. Meanwhile here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home