Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Today is Tuesday

Today is Tuesday and it’s 11 42 am. No classes today, so I sit here at the computer desk to write. I get tired of studying Japanese so I decide to finish up the book I started to read earlier last week.

The irony of today is: Today is Tuesday and I finished the book called Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. The best book I have ever read. Tuesday. Today I feel like taking in all my thoughts and contemplate on them over coffee; what I want to do with my life, what things have I overlooked in life will the the topics in my head.....Today is Tuesday. Just like the book, Tuesdays reflected on life between Morrie, an older dying professor with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) and Mitch, his student of many years ago. Life’s last lesson taught not in a classroom, but in the living room filled with books and breathing machines。A true story that reflected on life, love, marriage, death, forgiveness and life in general that people often take for granted.

Maybe if everyone takes the time to read this book, we can stop living with selfishly and start living a better life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home