Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Productive Day..........or





Work was so hard today..... let me count down my day to you.

8 am - Wake up

8:30- show up to work

8:30-12:40- NOTHING hmmmm well, I did download Nip Tuck and America's Next Top Model, pay my bills and email people.

12:40-1:00 Sat down with teachers and had lunch. (well they ate and I heard them slurp the noodle soup. I didn't eat the rice because it had some purple stuff in it)

1- 2:30- I sneaked out the school and went home walking to hang my laundary up, wash my dishes, and did some grocery shopping for tonights bagel party.

Now? hmmm.. I am updating my blog of random pictures of people, parents, nephews(who don't know where there mouth is :) ) , and friends. I find myself bored at my desk....again.

Yup........ this was my day. Productive, wasn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home