Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, February 09, 2006

WHO DID IT?

Who did it?
Hmmm, a mystery for sure!
The Scene: Apartment 201, looks like something wild was going on. Dishes everywhere, glasses had lipstick markings. Furniture in its wrong place. Hmm. looks like they were engaing in wierd rituals, a blue broken chair in the shower, a stinky bottle of dye.
When: A dark, late, cold Friday evening, early Saturday morning. 2:30 ish.
The Missing Object: A green bottle of Awamori


*note... not mad.....when it came time to pack for my dad.... the bottle was gone. HA! A gift to my dad!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know who dun it! I, the odd was there in secret.... looking under your skirts!!!! and drinking your aqua stuff invisible!

Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nanu did it....becca did it...tito did it.





(its a inside joke)

Sunday, February 12, 2006 2:35:00 AM  
Blogger Elvira said...

Andew!!!!! what you doing here? Your a little punky..... you know that! Kiss your sisters and brothers for me!

Love Tia Bibi

Monday, February 13, 2006 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Elvira said...

recieved an email fron chris today.... "i have a mysterious green awamori bottle in my possesion... i will not reveal how i came by such an artifact! I WANT IMMUNITY. what reward is being offered? it appeared in my mailbox i swear!


hmmmm dear chris.... you sound like green fingers!! haha

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home