Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

NO Tittle .........Just Writing

So I am back from Los Angeles, sitting at my desk and back to the normal pace of life here in Okinawa. I don't really know how I feel this morning. This morning I spent my time reading the blogs of my fellow ALT's and they seem to be having such a blast. People are joining in drum festivals, marathons (not that i am going to.... I wouldn't last!) sports activities with their fellow teachers.... why is it that I am very willing to join in and do something (besides a marathon) and I can't find anything? How do they do it? They seem more culturally intact with Okinawa than I do. I have another year here.... and i wonder why because excatly what I do here is excatly what i do at home. The only difference is that I am here. How do I get involved..... dunno...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home