Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Parents in Okinawa, Taiwan and Singapore

Mama and Papa at the Beach in Itoman. There we befriended a man who asked us out for a beer. Only in Okinawa!

That's my dad looking up at Taipei 101. I was on the floor when I took this picture!

On our way to Singapore.

At the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Singapore. Did I mention that I just added one more year of debt?
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger John Hayato said...

Wow, you've been doing a lot lately! Great to see you smiling :) Take care and soon I will say hello in the same time zone.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool B&W pics dork!

Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home