Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Halloween Monster Bash

On Saturday night, we gathered again at Paul and Mikes Bar in Naha for the 3rd annual Monster Bash. Ghosts, Goblins and Witches seemed to dominate. Well, not really. I was a half man, half woman. It was a hit!!!!




These are some of the girls: Myself, Rebecca, Jaimee and Jena.

This is my JTE, Hitoshi-Sensai, on the bottom. He finally decided to come out and and play with me! He really enjoyed the party and even stole someone's horse mask!



This picture is of Jaime Williams, the Paris Hilton assistant and myself... the man side. (that's why I was grabbing her boob)

This last picture is of Aarron in drag and myself bouncing off the table and about to hit the ground. My lovely friend was blastered that when he came up to hug me, we fell. It was indeed a blast!!!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home