Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Halloween




"Tigers and bears, OH MY!" Well, not this year! Before you ask, "why is Elvira holding cans?" Yes, well she had the brilliant idea of being a Can Can Dancer. Get it? CAN CAN. Ha Brilliant! I made the costume and added some beads to my skirt a nd blouse. Pretty cool, huh. Lots of different costumes including the Ninjia Turltle outfit John stole from a 3 year old kid. It was a blast! Here in Okinawa there is no time that a bar has to close, so we stayed, actually I stayed until 4:45 am.

It was a blast! By the end of the night, some of the JETS were on the bar dancing to their hearts content. Groovy prizes and an open upper deck played out quite nicely.

Some of the best costumes I believe included: Osama Bin Laden,
Pippi Longstalking and the Pirate,
Cowboy Kid - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,
among others.

At school I couldn't wear my dancer outfit because it's too low cut, so instead I borrowed my friend Kerrys' idean of Medussa. The kids loved it, everytime I walked into class they stared clapping. I handed out candies bought from Kadena Base. If you want to see some more costumes click over to my pictures and find the "halloween" folder.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone looks sooooo awesome!! looks like you are enjoying yourself lots!! i loved the can can outfit, can girl. who is the sexy turtle?

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey can can, you left at 5 am? i hear okinawa is good for bar hopping! A.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home