Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Friday, March 17, 2006

THE GUMBALL RALLY Continued......

Saturday, March 11th
Yes, that's Keri and Julie ....sorry the pic has been taken out...... We had the Gumball Rally. Basically, it's a scavenger hunt throughout the island. We had 3 hours to run around and try to get as many items on the list. Some included taking pictures of certain things. Like this one. 10 points.
Ok, so i took this cart from Jusco. Well, for game purposes only! but the cart is still in my jeep....hehe.... i can use it for classes! Hey, this cart was worth 50 points!
Well, what can I say.... 10 points of someone kisssing Goya inside the supermarket.
We had to form a pyramid with Japanese people.... So, I busted a U- turn when I saw the baseball team walking. They were willing to help! 50 points!
You can take this picture as you like. Julie freaking my jeep: Priceless. 10 points. There were many other things on the list such as..... running naked out on a busy intersection. Well, needless to say we didn't do that. BUT the crazy Scottish lad, Craig, DID! And there is video to prove it! Uh, huh...... he was naked all right! Other things we did were: take pics with military on Camp Foster, kiss a Shisa, kiss random strangers on the street.....etc

With my crazy driving, Keri's organizational skills, and 'willing to do anything', Julie we came in 3rd.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why didn't you put up the picture of you kissing her? I WANT to see that? Vida, I miss you so much!

-odd

Monday, March 20, 2006 3:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha...the baseball team pic.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home