Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Friday, March 24, 2006

Missing the friends

That's Audrey..... aka ....the odd. met her back during my sophomore year in H.S. I wrote her essays for Mr. O'Neils class. Our favorite hang out? The tree.
Noelle!! What a cutie. Married now... and that's Ming....her lovely kitty! Missing your laugh!
Denise.....you Betty Page look-a-like! Mona Mecke..... drove me up the wall talking about you in during Germany and France tour! Mac and Cheeze Baby!
Xavior and Liz...... Also met them in H.S. Xavi..you handsome devil....Liz with the bitch attitude.....i love it!








As for the rest ..... missing you too! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you too faggot!

odd

Friday, April 07, 2006 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home