Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tyhoons Galore



During one of outings for Sunday, we headed to the pineapple park.... as you can see clearly everything was all about pineapples! my sister would of been in heaven. no worries, no worries I bought her some cookies coverd in pineapple chocolate!



That's little Ben, we were playing chicken fights during one of our breaks. The poor man, i think i gave him a hernia. i warned him, but he insisted, nonetheless, the man still managed to run around with me on his back.


CAN YOU SAY TYPHOON?
You know what we did? We, the boys and I went swimming in the ocean with a typhoon. These pictures do not do it justice. The winds were pretty harsh, the waves were huge and really strong. We still decided to go swimming, which was a stupid idea, but a fun one!!!! We didn't have any swimsuits, so I went in with my blue bra. LOL! The boys were just laughing.... you should of seen what they wore!!!! Let's just say i wore the most clothes.lol
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home