Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Speech Contest

THE SPEECH CONTEST...

Southern Okinawa held it's annual Speech Contest this passed week. This is Nana, my student. She was doing so well until she forgot the lines and started to read off the paper. Nonetheless, she was awesome! 23 kids participated... they all spoke for about 5 minutes each.........



THIS IS HOW THE AUDIENCE LISTENED>>>>>>>>



THEY FELL ASLEEP.... HOW DID I KEEP ENTERTAINED? I KEPT TAKING PICS OF THE PEOPLE SLEEPING! LOL... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home