Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

CHILLAXIN

This is my favorite cafe in the South. It's a tiny place where one can go and enjoy beautiful scenery without being botherd. Its very quiet and very pleasant; they play classical music in the background and serve the best coffee and teas in town! Usually, after staying in the cafe a good 45 minutes to relax, I head downstairs for a nice stroll on the beach, since it's only a good 10 meters away.
This picture was taken about a week ago around closing time... I was lucky enough to get this shot with all the customers already gone! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger John Hayato said...

Did they renovate that cafe? I like that place.

Monday, October 02, 2006 1:42:00 AM  
Blogger Elvira said...

Nope... i think it just maybe the shot. miss you bro!

Monday, October 02, 2006 9:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home