Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fun and Games

In this picture, we have Aussie Jess and Canada Julie. This is our Southern Comfort Goodbye Party. As "Mama 5," aka Blockhead for Block 5, the South I had to make the annual "Goodbye Party." Thanks to so many block 5ers that helped me out!! We started the day at the beach for a fun filled day of frolic and fun in the sun. Atode, we headed for Gossa Gozza Izakaya in Naha,for some proper drinking, speeches, awards and games. I had drawings of people from block 5, and you had to put together the face. It was quite a funt time! For our 3 ji-Kai, we headed to Tomato Karaoke. Lots of funt Block 5!!!!! As your blockhead, it has been a pleasure!!!!!






For the next picture, we have Mr. Jon Vieser from Tonaki Jima and myself. When the group of us girls went to visit this fine gentleman in the small Island of Tonaki, I had the chance to partake in a Hari Race. It was great times! Yes, ok we lost, but It was really, really difficult!!!!

This picture holds many girlie's and Chris Madole. This was taken last week at Dave and Kazumi's Wedding. Yes, I am "Cupid-tow". I introduced them... and now they are married. Congrats again! For Japanese Weddings, one must pay 1 maun to attend a wedding. That means no gift, and you have to pay 100 Dollars. In return you get a meal, a present and one must provide the entertainment. So, the rest of us... danced around on stage and did the YMCA. It was lots of fun, and the Japanese really enjoyed watching us make fools out of ourselves.
For our last pic. Is Ms. Kitty Furber and Mama 5. We were the MC's for the night. Do you see our bows? Yes, they were a gracious gift from the Consulate General. Hehe. Ok, we swiped them... but it was lots of fun. We handed out Mock awards to deserving Block 5 members. For example, Julie got the most sober award... but my little Julie can beat us all when it comes to drinking and partying. capiche? I got "The Hardest Working Award with the less Nen-Q" Ok, I have had the most vacation... and I am the one with the fewest classes a week.

Hope you enjoyed.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home