Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Little Ben, Or Should I Say, Big Ben


Isn't this the most cuttest kid? I need a sticker here in Japan that states, "my chubby nephew can beat yours up!"
Now tell me, what Gallegos kid did not like water when they were babies?
I only hope Ben won't be scared of me when he sees me again. It's hard enough when I call home and I hear him in the background talking the baby talk.
I remember Mathew was just born when I left to France to study; I missed a lot, but when I returned he and I were glue. I miss so much all the Gallegos children. As for little Ben, just remind him that someone far away loves him too. Tia Bibi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's definately a Gallegos! LOL
He's so much fun right now. Babies his age usually are starting to roll around and suck on their toes - but somehow, I doubt my son has ever seen his toes!

Friday, November 11, 2005 1:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home