Billy On Okinawa.... Adding More Stories To Tell.........

"Once we meet we are brothers and sisters" this is the Okinawan belief. This blog is for the wholesome stories, one can tell their children. lol And by the way, just in case your wondering...I was asked for a nick name.. I said "Viry," they understood "Billy." So.. call me Billy as in "Billy Goat."

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ode To Those We Love And Have Lost


This post is dedicated to the loveones who are sick and for those that I have known that are no longer with us.

To Giovani
You're only 7 seven years old but have
the strength I could only wish for.
Your little body fights everyday for one more day
while others pray to go up up and away to take the pain away.
Know that someone from far away thinks of you everyday.
To Henning
A wonderful husband, father and friend
I had a wonderful time with you and your family
Britta invited me into your home and country
and I shall always remember Denmark for your hospitality
Cancer took you away but know that you never really are away
You were a very kind, smart and funny funny man and I am deeply sorry to hear
that you are no longer here







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your bautifull words about my dad. I mis him everyday, but knowing that you care wormsmy hart - Thank you a million.

Sunday, December 25, 2005 1:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home